Came across this again the other day; it was written by Marcus Cicero who lived from 106 BC to 43 BC.
You might have seen it before however I think you’ll agree, it still has relevance today
- The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
- The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
- Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
- Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
- Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and studying.
- Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Definitely worth thinking about!