Came across this again the other day; it was written by Marcus Cicero who lived from 106 BC to 43 BC.
You might have seen it before however I think you’ll agree, it still has relevance today
- The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
- The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
- Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
- Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
- Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and studying.
- Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Definitely worth thinking about!
This is something we all know but haven’t realized until someone reminds us. Thank you so much for posting this. Just gave me a dose of motivation. 🙂
Have a good day.